i2visa has closely worked with many UK tour operators which manage Chinese package holiday for their guests. We can provide these tour operators with a professional, effective and tailor made solution. Our partnership number of Association of British Travel Agencies (ABTA) is TIP613. We are helping ABTA’s tour operators to get Chinese visas in a fast, reliable and cost-effective way.
By using our service, these tour operators can clearly find out what Chinese visa requirements are. We will email them in details about all the documents required by Chinese General Consulate of Edinburgh. We guaranteed that we will get their guests Chinese visas in a fast and secure way.
Tailor made solution for tour operators in the UK:
- Non-Business Hours Service: Chinese General Consulate of Edinburgh and Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) opens from Monday to Friday, excluding Chinese Public Holiday and UK Bank Holiday. However, we answer any Chinese visa enquiries 7 days a week by phone or email including all the Holidays.
- Cost-effective: We offer great discount to these tour operator. A tour operator is very simple to get a Chinese visa. Why pay more?
- Airport/Railway Concierge Service: Our visa specialist will take our company car to meet their clients in Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh Railway Station, Glasgow International Airport or Glasgow Railway Station.
- Same Day Service: We deal with Chinese visa application from tour operators in the same day once all the mails arrive.
- Chinese Visa Pack: We will let you know how to get a Chinese visa step by step.
- DHL Courier Service: We dealt with as many as 55 Chinese visa applications per time. We will arrange DHL’s pick-up to any addresses provided in the UK to ensure fast and secure delivery for their clients. In addition, individual guests can mail all the required documents by a secure mailing service.
- Data Protection: The protection of personal information and data is very important to us. All their clients’ information is definitely not passed on third party.