i2visa has partnered with many UK travel agencies which have Chinese package holiday as Asian destination. We can provide these travel agencies with a professional, effective and tailor made solution. Our partnership number of Association of British Travel Agencies (ABTA) is TIP613. We are helping ABTA’s travel agencies to get Chinese visas in a fast, reliable and cost-effective way.
By using our service, travel agencies can clearly find out what Chinese visa requirements are. We will email these travel agencies in details about all the documents required by Chinese General Consulate of Edinburgh. We guaranteed that we will get their clients Chinese visas in a fast and secure way.
Tailor made solution for travel agencies in the UK:
- Non-Business Hours Service: Chinese General Consulate of Edinburgh and Chinese Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) opens from Monday to Friday, excluding Chinese Public Holiday and UK Bank Holiday. However, we answer any Chinese visa enquiries 7 days a week by phone or email including all the Holidays.
- Cost-effective: We offer great discount to these travel agencies. A travel agency is very simple to get a Chinese visa. Why pay more?
- Airport/Railway Concierge Service: i2visa can help their clients to get a Chinese visa in an urgent requirement. The fastest processing time is currently 28 hours. Our visa specialist will take our company car to meet their clients in Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh Railway Station, Glasgow International Airport or Glasgow Railway Station.
- Same Day Service: We deal with Chinese visa application from travel agencies in the same day once all the mails arrive.
- Payment Term: The term is subject to two weeks once an invoice is issued.
- DHL Courier Service: We dealt with as many as 55 Chinese visa applications per time. We will arrange DHL’s pick-up to any travel agencies in the UK to ensure fast and secure delivery for their clients.
- Data Protection: The protection of personal information and data is very important to us. All their clients’ information is definitely not passed on third party.