Legalisation & Apostille Service
All is known to all that simple notarising documents are certain to be apostilled for use in another country of origin. Thus apostille stamp or apostille certificates are typle of certification used to certify these UK public documents. It is affirmation that the UK documents are genuine that makes it easier for another country to legally recoganise documnets from the UK documents. Most countries in the world are members of Apostille Convention so apostille stamps/certificates for public documents are enough for use abroad.
We (i2visa UK) can certainly help you to get documents apostilled in the following:
- Personal Documents: Educational Certificates or Academic Reports (学历认证); Police Background; Power of Attorney (委托书); Birth (出生纸) or Marriage Certificate (结婚证); Passports (护照); Documents from Courts or HMRC or Home Office, Declaration (声明书); Deed Poll (更名纸); Court Order etc.
- Corporate Documents: Certificate of Incorporation; Tax Returns; Partnership Agreement; VAT Certificate; Company Registers; Certificate of Name Change; Constitutional Documents; Certificates of Good Standing; Registers of Officer's Agreement; Finanical Statement etc.
Fee Schedules for our service:
- Birth or Marriage Certificates or NPCC (3 Working Days): £120/per document
- Birth or Marriage Certificates or NPCC (2 weeks): £80/per document
- Other Personal Documents (2 weeks): £90/per document
- Up to Five-Page Corporate Documents (2 weeks): £90/per document
- More than Five-page Corporate Documents (2 weeks): TBC
- UK Postage (optional): £10
Payment Method (UK Bank Transfer):
Sort Code: 236972; Account Number: 29702960; Name: i2visa UK; Reference: Applicant's Full Name
Which countries accept an apostille stamp/certificate?
As of 2023, there are 120 countries in the Apostille Treaty as listed below:
These are collectively known as ‘member countries of the Hague Apostille Convention’: Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, China (Macau & Hong Kong), Colombia, Cook Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Republic of, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Republic of, Monaco, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Niue, Norway, Panama, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia and Montenegro, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, FYR of Macedonia, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America, Venezuela.
Is an Apostille Service the same as a Notary Service?
An apostille and notary apply the similar function technically. However, the main difference is that notarising documents are used in the UK only, meaning that your notarised documents are valid only within the UK that they were certified in, while an apostille stamp/certificate makes your documents valid in other countries.
When shall I need an apostille stamp/certificate?
- Visa Applications
- Study abroad
- Work abroad
- Set up a business/Leigation/Joining a partner
- Marriage/Real Estate/Power of Attorney
Please contact us at mobile number 07546905394 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further queries.