Cruise Ship Visa (‘L’ visa)
Fingerprint will be launched for Chinese cruise ship visa application from 1st November 2018. Thus you'll have to travel to Edinburgh for it in person from that day.
An applicant’s original passport
- At least 6 months in validity
- At least two blank visa pages
- A legible passport without any damage
Please note that Chinese visa will be affixed into one of your original passport’s visa page.
A photocopy of your current passport
- Information page only
- Black and white or colourful
A photo required in compulsory
- A photo background in white or light blue
- A high quality photo page
- is 35mm by 45mm or 50mm by 50mm in size
- full face centred in the middle without any glass and hat
- A cruise ship booking with passenger(s)’(s) name should be applicant(s)’(s) name(s), stating all the Chinese port(s) you will be calling at.