Cruise Ship Visa(‘L’ visa)
The ‘L-style’ visa is issued to those who will embark abroad calling at Chinese ports by international cruise ship. Please note that cruise ship visa application has been granted MULTIPLE ENTRIES 2 YEARS for British nationals since January 2016.
An applicant’s original passport
- At least 6 months in validity
- At least two blank visa pages
- A legible passport without any damage
Please note that Chinese visa will be affixed into one of your original passport’s visa page.
A photocopy of your current passport
- Information page only
- Black and white or colourful
A photo required in compulsory
- A photo background in white or light blue
- A high quality photo page
- is 35mm by 45mm or 50mm by 50mm in size
- full face centred in the middle without any glass and hat
- A cruise ship booking with passenger(s)’(s) name should be applicant(s)’(s) name(s), stating all the Chinese port(s) you will be calling at.