Business Visa (‘M’ or ‘F')
The M-style visa is issued to those who are invited to China for commercial and trade activities. And the F-style visa is issued to those who are invited to China for exchanges, visits, study tours and other activities. Please note that commercial visa will be automatically granted MULTIPLE ENTRIES 2 YEARS for British nationals since January 2016.
--- Source of CVASC
An applicant’s original passport
- At least 6 months in validity
- At least two blank visa pages
- A legible passport without any damage
Please note that Chinese visa will be affixed into one of your original passport’s visa page.
A photocopy of your current and valid passport
- Information page only
- Black & white or colourful
A photo required in compulsory
- A photo background in white or light colour
- A high quality photo paper
- 35mm by 45mm or 50mm by 50mm in size
- full face centred in the middle without any glass and hat
Document concerning commercial or non-commercial activity issued by a trade partner in China, or trade fair invitation, etc. The invitation letter should state:
- Information of the applicant (incl. full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, etc.);
- Details of the planned visit (incl. purpose of visit, arrival and departure dates, place(s) to be visited, relationship between the applicant and the inviting party, and details of any financial support to be provided during the stay in China) ;
- Information of the inviting party (incl.name, contact telephone number, address, official stamp, signature of the legal representative or individual).
- If non-British nationals are applying double or multiple entries, please specify it and explain the reason why you need double or multiple entries.
Special Note: A letterhead of invitation should state
- the name, address, telephone number of the Chinese institute or company, , employer, institution or organisation.
Please note that a business visa will possibly be granted all types of Chinese visa entry, even multiple entries. If you are applying for multiple entries, you should have been to China twice or more. A previous double entry visa or two single entry visas at least should be required to meet the requirements of Multiple Entries.
Important Note: If you are a British national, you'll automatically get a business visa of Multiple Entires 2 years.
If you are a Chinese origin, you should provide us with your previous Chinese visa or your original Chinese passport if you are applying for it for the first time.