- i2visa UK Ltd – Home Based in the UK
- Competitive salary + Commission
About the role
i2visa UK is looking to accelerate the growth of its Group visa business. This is predominantly a new business, national sale targeting the UK market for Chinese group visa. For the first three months you will concentrate on the knowledge of Chinese group visa, and flourishing the existing businesses with a short sales cycle. The role will then target more businesses with a longer sales cycle. These businesses are usually schools, colleges, universities, tour operators in the UK.
Competitive Basic Salary dependent on experience plus commission structure
i2visa UK Ltd is a Leading professional visa agency in Edinburgh, and has professionally provided thousands of consumers and businesses with passport and visa service in the UK since 2013. The company is being extended so quickly with a variety of visa and passport service. The company has joined the partnership with Association of British Travel Agency (ABTA) since 2015.
You would be responsible for
- Effectively develop new businesses such as schools, colleges and tour operators
- Consistently achieve against targets on
- Weekly deliver professional business development presentations
What would make the role successful:
- Have an better understanding of Chinese visa policy and regulation
- Be based in the UK
- Ability to work independently
- Proven sales track record of achieving targets, goals and objectives
- Strong written, listening and oral communication sales skills
- Able to form strong and mutually beneficial business relationships with these business
- Love to work in the travelling visa industry
- A tenacious, highly energised and motivated individual, with a high level of commitment and passion for achieving levels of service excellence
- Have a results-driven focus with good business judgement and vision
- Excellent communication skills, consultative approach and able to influence others to support objectives
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, strong negotiation and influencing skill
- Proficient English language is necessary, but native English speak is ideal.
- Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK with a full UK driving licence.
We will always have a strong desire to find talented and enthusiastic people joining our team, fully responsible for the account of Chinese group visa, so the post will probably be kept open in the long-term period.
If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter to us at email@example.com.