Shanghai landing visa overview
Do you know you could qualify for Chinese visa application on arrival at Shanghai Hongqiao Airport or Shanghai PuDong Airport? It means that you'll NOT send over original documents for postal visa appliation before travelling.
In order to quickly facilitate the Shanghai entry port and boost Shanghai Eco-Tourism, Shanghai administration of Entry Division has started pilot scheme of Shanghai landing visa application for 22 nationals including British passport holders.
i2visa has served hundreds of customers for several years. Many clients asked us if they could get a Chinese visa online. By these feedbacks provided by our clients, thus we have started working closely with and advised Shanghai Exit-Entry Administration of Public Ministry about landing visa issued at the two Shanghai International Airports, in order to reduce the hassle of sending original documents. These days, the greatest news is that we have been authorised, that we are now privileged to offer Shanghai landing visa service in the United Kingdom. The following document will be required prior to the departure:
1. Scan of passport information page
2. Scan of flight itinerary to Shanghai (inbound and outbound)
3. Scan of Shanghai hotel reservation
4. Invitation letter issued by Shanghai company or other equities (Business visa only)
4. Brief Explanation (Tourist visa only)
You'll receive a Shanghai visa notification (Shanghai landing visa permit).
You'll bring the following documents to Shanghai:
1. Your original passport in validity over 6 months
2. One recent photograph in size of 45mm*35mm
3. Shanghai visa notification (landing permit) provided by i2visa